WNW Sopwith Pup RNAS

docdodj01

Exquisite work and coming along much, much quicker than mine has. Excellent job! I bet it was snug with those ammo drums to keep the pilot company...

One tip - when you install the interplane struts make sure you get the right part in the right place. I've ended up with the port side struts with their rigging attachment points on the outside!!

29 minutes ago, KiwiZac said:

Exquisite work and coming along much, much quicker than mine has. Excellent job! I bet it was snug with those ammo drums to keep the pilot company...

One tip - when you install the interplane struts make sure you get the right part in the right place. I've ended up with the port side struts with their rigging attachment points on the outside!!

Ouch! Thanks for the warning man! :-)

Hello,

your build looks stunning so far. Cld you please let me know which clrs. you used for the fuselage and wings (please photo if possible) and decals in case you went for Aviattic decals.

THX for info.

Cheers for now

Kai

On 4/28/2022 at 9:41 PM, overcast said:

Hello,

your build looks stunning so far. Cld you please let me know which clrs. you used for the fuselage and wings (please photo if possible) and decals in case you went for Aviattic decals.

THX for info.

Cheers for now

Kai

Hello Kai,

Actually, these are model lacquer colors produced here in the Philippines. The Brand is Armored Komodo Paints.  The closest equivalent would be those from AK real colors, The PC color is British Dark Olive Green, and the Dope is Cream White.