Who on here have had dealings with Kitlinx??

swede

Ordered a set of masks from Kitlinx, waited a week and heard nothing. Sent an E mail for info and heard nothing. Started getting a bad feel for this and went on line to see what was being said and came up with a lot of negative notices about this outfit. I am going to assume my money is lost and would suggest staying away from this company!!  https://www.bbb.org/us/ut/sandy/profile/model-supplies/kitlinx-llc-1166-90024059/complaints

I used them once. Had a similar experience, but as Dave Williams said, some items are not in stock and are ordered to them, then shipped to you. That was my case, even though when I placed my order, they listed it as in stock. 

Like I said...I used them once.

Definitely request a refund through whatever payment method you used. 

I had 2 bad deals with Kitlinx out of maybe 3 or 4 orders total (all showing "In Stock" at the time of order). Even the good orders had incompetence issues on their end (lost shipping labels, forgotten in warehouse, etc.). After the second total fail on their part, I managed to get a refund after 2 months of bickering with them (and having them straight-out lie to me), so I had them delete my information from their server and remove me from their mailing list. 

Anyway, best of luck getting a refund, and steer clear in the future. 

D

I used them once and ordered some resin parts for a FW 190-D. The item listed as IN STOCK.  I waited about 10 days with no communication from them. I sent and email and was told they made a mistake and the item was not in stock. I asked for a refund and they refunded my credit card. Never went back after them experience.

Jim

Couple years ago I ordered a large quantity of Xtracolor enamel paints from them.

It was a special deal where somebody was actually going to the UK to bring them back.

Changes in UK postal regulations made it impossible for Hannants to ship these paints out of

the UK or EU.  Anyway, I received about 15% pf my order immediately, as they had those

colors in stock.  The rest came several months later after Kitlinx got the paints through

the special deal.  They are my only Xtracolor source and that's about all I use them for.

I purchased once from them. They show three different types of status for items. In Stock, Available, Out of Stock. The In Stock appears to be just that, they have it in stock. Available, I believe, means that it is still in the manufacturer's product line, but they do not have the physical item at their location. they have to purchase it. That may take a while and you'll have to wait. And Out of Stock means they don't have it and wherever they would get from does not have it in stock either. That could also mean that it is not in the manufacturer's current product line.

I placed 4 or 5 orders with them over the last 6 months without problems.  I registered with the website so I was able to check order status.  For example I ordered Berna French Bearcat decals that I couldn't find anywhere else in the US.  The item status was "available" when I ordered.  A couple of weeks later the order status was "in progress".  About a week later I received an email that my order was shipped and received it a few days later. I think my other orders took about 3 weeks to be processed.  So far I've been lucky not to have any issues with them.  If I'm not mistaken the Kitlinx owner used to operate the defunct Greatmodels Webstore that I used to rely on quite a bit, especially for product reviews.