Any interest in USAF enlisted rank patches?

Woody V

I'm sitting on already finished USAF enlisted rank patch artwork unsure if there's a market for such a thing considering there doesn't seem to be very many ground crew figures available. 

Your thoughts?

In principle, am genuinely interested. 1970s-1980s USAF, USN carrier personnel, and NATO/RAF.

Am waiting to see what Italeri do with their promised 1/32nd scale pilots'n'groundcrew set, which may or may not happen and may or may not come with decals.

Tony

10 hours ago, Tony T said:

In principle, am genuinely interested. 1970s-1980s USAF, USN carrier personnel, and NATO/RAF.

Am waiting to see what Italeri do with their promised 1/32nd scale pilots'n'groundcrew set, which may or may not happen and may or may not come with decals.

Tony

You can't go wrong with the Videoaviation figures. I have a bunch of them and the quality and price is good too! Check them out, it's worth it. 

16 hours ago, Royboy said:

You can't go wrong with the Videoaviation figures. I have a bunch of them and the quality and price is good too! Check them out, it's worth it. 

I've bought from Videoaviation and love his models (which reminds me, I need the Coleman, a tow bar, extinguishers plus the MA-1 and Dash 60 starters). I'm waiting for the Italeri set so as to splice plastic uppers to lower Tamiya seated peeps to fill some cockpits, possibly with a ground crewman in a taxying pose, plus the tractor driver. My MJ-1 jammer came with a driver who would benefit from some A1C or Sgt stripes. 

Tony 

17 hours ago, Archer Fine Transfers said:

Already have US Army patches pretty well covered, but there's some we don't.

So many ideas, so little time.

Those look nice Woody, but they aren't modern multicam or ACU US Army.

I for one would buy a bunch of modern Army insignia sets as I'm sure others would.  And then add the US flag that Pete mentioned, and they would be complete. 

They would compliment the USAF sets also!

Please do them next!

Tim

Edited by Hawkwrench

7 hours ago, Hawkwrench said:

Those look nice Woody, but they aren't modern multicam or ACU US Army.

Sadly enough I know nothing about modern Army patches but a quick google tells me they wouldn't be that difficult. 

Do you know offhand how big these are?

81pdbe6CsiL._AC_UL320_.jpg