1/32 F-105G Thunderchief Ladders

BadHatHarry

I don't think the Thud looks good in anything but canopies-down slick mode, but would buy ladders to lay down next to a Thud. The F-105G line-up at George circa 1975-78 is one thing I get nostalgic about: that combo of matt, flatted 30219 and 34079 green and 34102 medium green with a sheen. 

If there are just three jets that need painting in SEA disruptive camouflage finishes it's the RF-101C, F-105G and F-111E/F and, sadly, only one is available in 1/32 scale.

If you're going for a prepped bird with the red tags do consider Videoaviation's starters, bomb trolley and MJ loader.

Tony 

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Bill M. said:

I ordered one for my F-105D kit. I didn’t like the $17 shipping cost, but then it is coming from Norway.

Looking forward to it!

Bill M.

I was considering one for my own D, but I'll hold out for another option, or do without. My biggest thing will be getting good 750 and 500 pound bombs, as well as good TERs and MERs.

3 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

I was considering one for my own D, but I'll hold out for another option, or do without. My biggest thing will be getting good 750 and 500 pound bombs, as well as good TERs and MERs.

Speaking of MER’s, I just ordered a couple of these off eBay. They look quite nice but l haven’t had a chance to really check them out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-32-Multiple-Ejector-Rack-MER-Set-of-2-/403313436202?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

And no, I have no interest in these except for being a potentially satisfied customer…

Bill M.