New LSP Releases for 1/32 Ju-88 canopies and exhaust shrouds and 1/24 Hawker Typhoon canopy

Ali62

6 hours ago, Dennis7423 said:

I can't even begin to express how happy I am about the Ju-88 canopy pieces. I've already ordered a set of the armored piece for my G-6 conversion.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Thank you Dennis, look forward to seeing your G-6 conversion

5 hours ago, Mark P said:

With so many complaints about inaccurate canopies for the Skyraider, in almost every scale, might be worth investigating that possibility.

Mark Proulx

Thanks for that Mark, as always so many things to fix, so little time, added to that sometime SO LITTLE SALES. Not always but quite often everybody seems to want something until it is released, then the money disappears back into the pockets.

However if you are able to point out with some careful guidance as to how and where the issues are I may just look a little further. 
I would consider them in 1/48 and 1/32, so that means Tamiya in 1/48 and Trumpeter and Zoukei Mura in 1/32, so do share your findings and information, best is at my email, aerocraftmodels AT gmail.com

i have the Tamiya and the Trumpeter kits

Yes, I can appreciate that so many people fail to step up with an order after posting complaints. However, given the numbers of posting on forums about this issue, perhaps you can find some traction in it.

As per above, e-mail sent.

Mark Proulx

Hey Alastair,

I wonder whether you would reconsider the He111 nose cone pieces now that you seem to have found your clear resin mojo?

I know the kits are like rocking horse poo but for those with them I reckon people would be willing to pay for accurate nose cones

if you recall, Revell basically mixed up / cross-bred the / cones between their kits, getting both wrong.

just a thought

nick

PS a correct P-3 / H-3 C-stand would also be relevant if doing the nose cones (from memory I think we also discussed that as well but that too was a no go?)

2 minutes ago, Mark P said:

Yes, I can appreciate that so many people fail to step up with an order after posting complaints. However, given the numbers of posting on forums about this issue, perhaps you can find some traction in it.

As per above, e-mail sent.

Mark Proulx

Thanks Mark I have the email, it is time to sleep now for me in Scotland so will investigate tomorrow:)

11 hours ago, nmayhew said:

Hey Alastair,

I wonder whether you would reconsider the He111 nose cone pieces now that you seem to have found your clear resin mojo?

I know the kits are like rocking horse poo but for those with them I reckon people would be willing to pay for accurate nose cones

if you recall, Revell basically mixed up / cross-bred the / cones between their kits, getting both wrong.

just a thought

nick

PS a correct P-3 / H-3 C-stand would also be relevant if doing the nose cones (from memory I think we also discussed that as well but that too was a no go?)

Hi Nick, I know we have discussed this in the past but cannot remember much about the details. By the way there is NO MOJO really for clear casting, it is a real pain and very tricky and costly to get right. 
Making no promises as I have so many projects, but can you send me some pictures of kit parts and details what is required, I have no idea what you mean about the C-stand, send to my email aerocraftmodels AT gmail.com

cheers Ali

• 3 weeks later...