Flying Leathernecks FL32-2008 ATARS Conversion for Academy F/A-18D

Dave Roof

While there is still quite a bit of work to do, the initial test prints show the part fits as it should. As I type this, a third test print is in progress with changes that should provide an even better fit and fix a couple minor distortion issues.

Once I am satisfied with the fit of the part, all of the details will be added. This will include panel lines, rivets and fasteners, as well as the cameras and other items. The forward nose landing gear doors and forward bulkhead of the wheel well also need to be done. If all goes as planned, I hope to have this released by mid April.........finally!

DSCN1285.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

PRE-ORDER Link is now open for FL32-2008 F/A-18D ATARS Conversion.

** Please Note this product will not ship until 15 April**

** Any other items ordered with this set will ship on the 15th as well, so be sure you're prepared to wait for those before adding them to your cart.

** Due to the unique use of this conversion, as well as the fact its target kit is currently out of production, the Pre-Order is being used to determine the initial production run total.

** Some parts are not shown as they are still being designed. However, full production of all parts will be established by the 10th and all orders placed by the 14th will ship on the 15th of April.

https://www.flyingleathernecksdecals.com/p/fl32-2008-fa-18d-atars-conversion---pre-order