Modern Jet Decal sheet size / option preference?

Dave Roof

**Edit - added a third option based on the noted suggestion

Gentlemen,

Looking for your input. Now, please keep in mind I am only asking for input for modern jets at the moment.

Given three options, which of these would you prefer :

Option 1 : 5.5 x 8.5 inch sheet with ONE marking option, but everything needed to build that one jet (required maintenance data included). Retail would be somewhere between $10 and $15

Option 2 : 8.5 x 11 inch sheet with 3 to 6 options, but only the primary squadron markings (you would need to source maintenance data markings from the kit or another source). Retail would be somewhere between $15 and $20

Option 3 : 8.5 x 11 inch sheet with 2 (possibly 3) options and the required maintenance data markings for one. Retail would be somewhere between $15 and $20

Thoughts?

Edited by Dave Roof

my preference is always single aircraft aftermarket decal sheets otherwise I end up building one from the options, think that some of the others look good (if there are different colour schemes), purchase another kit to go with the alternatives left over and never build it, reduce my scarce savings and have an even bigger pile of plastic that never gets built ! So for me, personally, single aircraft decal sheet option. 

14 minutes ago, Chris_B-1B said:

I like Option 2, Dave.  Squadron marking variety I think is important.  Would you be able to have an Option 3 - maintenance markings only if the kit decals suck?

Actually, I will add an option 3!