Kotare 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Ia (Mid), with Mk.I (Early) and Mk.Va announced

John Stambaugh

Just saw the recent newsletter from Kotare models on their upcoming Spitfire mk1. Richard is looking for a release date of August 15th. (Adlertag). CAD shots look fantastic!

Finally a modern Mk 1.

With Zoukei mura, Revell, Italeri, and now Kotare bringing new kits my must have list will be growing. Yippie!

Gentlemen, it appears that I misquoted Richard @ Kotare models. The newsletter states that the release date is "later this year". 2022

I apologize for my confusion. 

As for the PM where I am accused of being a liar; please, a little more tact next time. 

Happy modeling, John 

Thanks John!

8 minutes ago, John Stambaugh said:

As for the PM where I am accused of being a liar; please, a little more tact next time. 

Indeed people, there was NO need for that what-so-ever.  If you have an issue with something that someone has said on the forums, please use some tact, discretion and some benefit of the doubt. We are all here for the same reasons, and that is to have some fun and do a bit of modeling, so there is no need or warrant for engaging someone like that. The facts bare out that most of the time its what it always is: as misunderstanding or a simple mistake that we all make sometimes.