An excess of Wingnut Wings kits

old spad pilot

3 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

If I was you, I'd sell a few at a time, don't answer any queries regards what other kits you might be selling in the future, and remember if after listing, you change your mind, you're not obliged to sell, click on the three dots in the right hand corner to edit your posts.

Sage advice IMHO!

Iain

On 3/9/2022 at 7:42 AM, Kagemusha said:

We had a similar situation with another member last year - and this is my take on it, so I might be wrong - I think he gave in to pressure and listed all the kits he had for sale, then I think he was overwhelmed, the sales didn't happen, and he hasn't logged in since around that time

I do hope that he has been okay. I know that the sell-off had to due with a health problem in the family.

Matt 

54 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

This topic also reminds me of DeanK. How is he doing?  He had a huge collection stored in a newly built hobby barn.  

I haven’t heard from him since his last postings. I did a lot of kit trading back and forth with him. I do wonder how he is doing. I did come across some of his kits on Scalemates when I was looking for info on a particular kit and some were listed for sale on there so I don’t know if he’s selling stuff off that way or had he listed it on there a while back.