1/32 CSM Bristol Scout C released

vince14

• 3 months later...

aeroscale.net/news/bristol-scout-latest-renders

We hope to discuss the final version of this model with David to avoid any inaccuracies in like a week or so. Yes, these are not the final renders of the future model. Later we will share our thoughts about what will be offered in the pre-order version together with David.

If everything goes according to plan, the model will  be released this year”…………CSM

2170-entry-2-1653349627.jpg

2170-entry-4-1653349627.jpg

2170-entry-6-1653349627.jpg

facebook.com/copperstatemodels

1/32 Bristol Scout C, flown by Lanoe Hawker. He got the first Victoria Cross for aerial combat in this machine. We are planning to include this markings with the kit

287378562_886889842257228_27081133732939

Juraj

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Just pre-ordered one, great kits.

Just as I decided not to add any more kits with rigging to the stash …….. hmmmmmmmm !

I want one but I’m baffled by the Latvian Postal rates.

it seems to be about €24, but I’m not clear what other charges will be levied when coming into the UK.

I purchased my Nieuport XXIII RFC from a UK retailer ( I can’t remember who ! ).

3 hours ago, Tissue and Dope said:

Just as I decided not to add any more kits with rigging to the stash …….. hmmmmmmmm !

I want one but I’m baffled by the Latvian Postal rates.

it seems to be about €24, but I’m not clear what other charges will be levied when coming into the UK.

I purchased my Nieuport XXIII RFC from a UK retailer ( I can’t remember who ! ).

I took my order over 100 Euros with a few wheels, when I ordered a couple of Caudrons - one went on eBay, also to get free post - they sailed through customs. Since brexit I haven't paid customs on anything, wouldn't be surprised if they don't have the staff.