Hasegawa P-47D, Gabby Gabreski 1944

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2022 at 10:30 PM, Citadelgrad said:

I really like how this came out.  You should be utterly happy with the results.  

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it.  I get a lot of inspiration from this forum to keep pushing the envelope of my modeling skills. It's my best effort to date, but still has a lot of bumps and warts. Each build I try to do something new. This one got a number of firsts. Some turned out good, some not so much, but I can't learn by just reading about how. Just like being a carpenter...you gotta do it to really learn how. 

5 minutes ago, Ayovan said:

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it.  I get a lot of inspiration from this forum to keep pushing the envelope of my modeling skills. It's my best effort to date, but still has a lot of bumps and warts. Each build I try to do something new. This one got a number of firsts. Some turned out good, some not so much, but I can't learn by just reading about how. Just like being a carpenter...you gotta do it to really learn how. 

How about some daylight shots? he asked, without a hint of irony as he has no plans to do the same.  

2 minutes ago, Citadelgrad said:

How about some daylight shots? he asked, without a hint of irony as he has no plans to do the same.  

I'll see what I can do....lol

Edited by Ayovan

• 7 months later...