Special Hobby - support Ukraine sale

Kagemusha

Dear customers,
The second week of the popular DOZEN event was supposed to end this Sunday. Unfortunately, with what is happening in 21st century Ukraine, so close to the Czech Republic, we have to stop the event now.
We decided to help Ukraine who is so bravely defending against unprovoked aggression. And with your help we can all do our part in supporting Ukraine. 
Starting midnight on Saturday March 5 until midnight on Sunday March 13, 2022, we will sell all our products (Special Hobby and CMK) with a 10% discount – which means that all registered customers get a 20% discount in total. We will send 25% of each sold kit to the Embassy of Ukraine in Prague. 
We hope many of you will join us in helping Ukraine to defend their freedom.
We will of course inform you of the final sum and we will post a proof of the bank transfer to the account of the Embassy of Ukraine here in Prague. 
Thank you.
Special Hobby

Link to site

As a small Italian manufacturer (videoaviation.com) I tried to organize in my area a collection of clothes, medicines and food to be sent to refugees on the border in Poland, instead of discussing which model to buy, maybe you are thinking of devoting part of your modeling budget to concrete aid, thanks.

5 minutes ago, Chek said:

I'm sorry a fine manufacturer like Zvezda is on the wrong side of the border in this war.

At least Zvezda’s installations are intact.