1/32 F-35C from Trumpeter in april

RNoAF

You know what’s awesome?  Watching F-35 sections depart from NAS North Island, whilst consuming adulte bervreage at a waterfront bar.

Pig your are hereby challenged to build a Marine Corps Charlie…I’ll help with the reference material and decals.  

Timmy!

P.S.  No sh!ts given gun or no gun; listening to the sound of freedom is good enough for me.  Best thing a jet designed in the theoretical space can do.  Operators rarely have a say if not silenced outright…ask me how I know. 

Edited by Timmy!

34 minutes ago, Timmy! said:

You know what’s awesome?  Watching F-35 sections depart from NAS North Island, whilst consuming adulte bervreage at a waterfront bar.

Pig your are hereby challenged to build a Marine Corps Charlie…I’ll help with the reference material and decals.  

Timmy!

P.S.  No sh!ts given gun or no gun; listening to the sound of freedom is good enough for me.  Best thing a jet designed in the theoretical space can do.  Operators rarely have a say if not silenced outright…ask me how I know. 

well said brother.
Glad you made it back to your happy place-

And I accept your challenge! 

Pigfighter

18 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

well said brother.
Glad you made it back to your happy place-

And I accept your challenge! 

Pigfighter

Hey Pete, forgive me for getting carried away at times. The whole fri**in Ukraine scenario has freaked me out the past couple of weeks.

Cheers, Tony 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 11:54 PM, Jan_G said:

available for pre-order on Hannants, price tag £152.99

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/TU03230?result-token=sS5iu

jan

For those who are interested (particularly those who are UK based) I should be able to knock these out at £135.00 each.

So that should be around €200 with shipment and maybe even more.

This was crazy price for a plastic kit two years ago... now that is the new normal, if only it does not get worse with all prices going up !

11 hours ago, mattcour said:

So that should be around €200 with shipment and maybe even more.

This was crazy price for a plastic kit two years ago... now that is the new normal, if only it does not get worse with all prices going up !

UK prices are not really comparable to EU prices directly anymore - MBK have it for pre-order for EUR 120..

and yes prices will likely continue to go up. I don´t believe we have fully seen the increases even from the mad shipping prices yet - let alone the overall madness in the world 

/Niels

• 1 month later...