Back to Business Sale!

LSP_Kevin

Today marks an important turning point in the drawn-out saga that has been our recent house move, as it sees me easing back into the hot seat at KLP Publishing for the first time since taking up residence in the new digs. I can’t say that we’re fully settled in just yet, but we can at least see some light at the end of the tunnel now!

Most importantly, the hobby room is approaching a state of readiness:

MHitEi.jpg

Perhaps I can finally settle down and build some models now! (In the top right section of the photo, you can see the new LED panel studio lights I’ll be using for photography from now on, replacing my bulky tripod-mounted soft boxes.)

“But Kev, you mentioned a sale?”

Ah, yes. To celebrate surviving the move and finally getting back to business, we’re having a 20% off sale for the duration of this week, running from Monday, 28 February, through to Sunday, 6 March. Just use the coupon code backtobusiness at checkout to receive 20% off the value of your cart. That coupon code again:

backtobusiness

And the link to our store:

https://www.klp.com.au/shop/

I’m really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, and bringing some fantastic new titles to fruition this year. To stay tuned to all the updates and announcements, you can subscribe to our blog to receive email notifications.

Kev

Just now, Greif8 said:

Very nice looking hobby room Kev! 

Ernest 

Thanks, Ernest. It's not perfect by any means, but will get me back on the horse again hopefully. I really need a proper corner desk and some more shelving, but I can sort that out down the track. Hoping to install a 3D printer in the not-too-distant future!

Kev

Thanks, Pete. To be honest it's barely changed since I took that photo a week ago, as I've been chasing my tail with other things, but I'm determined to get in there this coming week and try to kick something off.

Kev

1 hour ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Thanks, Pete. To be honest it's barely changed since I took that photo a week ago, as I've been chasing my tail with other things, but I'm determined to get in there this coming week and try to kick something off.

Kev

yep- I get it.

My problem is I simply don’t have the time to do it all myself. Been working too much- I’ve had a contractor come in to do the electrical, framing, drywall and paint for the shop..Getting there slowly. Timmy! Came out and stayed with us for a few days. Besides drinking all of my gin, he had some great ideas for the new shop.

cheers

P