Fiat CR.42 „Falco” 1:32 ICM

Kriss

Beautiful! Remind me, if it's been mentioned already, but which paints are you using to brush this camo pattern? It looks airbrushed one from the photos, and the paint seems to be perfect for a brush painting of this task.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Some of the masks removed, no touch-ups, paint is superbly adhered to the surface. Now flash, tracing paper, masks and assembly.

ycebdfT.jpg

Dennis7423

All the painting is done with airbrush and I use paints from "BILMODELMEKERS" company and they are only for airbrush, not for brush, I checked. They are packed in plastic bottles and are ready to use after shaking the bottle. I have not diluted them, straight from the bottle. It is a little fun to adjust the pressure, I paint these spots on low pressure but it is a matter of getting used to it. With the paints "GUNZE" "C" and "H" paints can also make such spots only you need to dilute them properly, I know because I painted.

Assembly is in progress and it's going on at best. And I have to admit that the fit of the parts is perfect, everything fits and nothing needs to be fiddled with to fit the parts. All you have to do is to follow the instructions and look how the pins are positioned. The model is almost ready, and by the way as the "Falco" is put together I would like to ask how the camouflage came out? I ask because it is my first 32.

EiTZXdS.jpg

Qf5wHAQ.jpg

Next in the 32 when it comes to Italian aircraft will be the Fiat G.50 from Special Hobby. Then in 48 Fiat CR.42 and announced Tunnans in 32. These are my nearest plans, but life will verify everything.

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Kriss said:

It's been a while since the last workshop post but I finally managed to finish the model. And this is traditionally the last photo here, and for the rest I invite you to visit the gallery.

Q88NlSS.jpg

Outstanding!  Thanks for sharing with all of us!  :clap2: