Kitty Hawk 1/32 HAF Mirage 2000 EGM

spyrosjzmichos

That's the nicest Mirage 2000 I've seen so far.  You absolutely NAILED the weathering for typically filthy Greek fighters.  Lots of dirt along the panel lines without it looking like an unrealistic "plaid" pattern, which is hard to do.  Your close-ups reveal so many tiny details that are not only fun to look at, they also confirm how well this model was assembled and painted.  Bravo!

Cheers,

Chuck

10 hours ago, blackbetty said:

Very, very, VERY nice!!!!

Many thanks! ^_^

9 hours ago, Zola25 said:

Really nice looking Mirage - Great weathering

/NIels

Many thanks Niels!

5 hours ago, alain11 said:

great build , I like the weathering , and the different shades of blue  ....well done !!!!!!!!

Alain

Thank you so much Alain! ^_^

5 hours ago, dutik said:

Wonderful! Looks like the real thing! Very impressive!

:punk::punk::punk:

Regards

- dutik

Thank you Dutik! ^_^

2 hours ago, chuck540z3 said:

That's the nicest Mirage 2000 I've seen so far.  You absolutely NAILED the weathering for typically filthy Greek fighters.  Lots of dirt along the panel lines without it looking like an unrealistic "plaid" pattern, which is hard to do.  Your close-ups reveal so many tiny details that are not only fun to look at, they also confirm how well this model was assembled and painted.  Bravo!

Cheers,

Chuck

Thank you so much Chuck! 

Really appreciate the kind words! ^_^

Nice! I'm back and I'm glad to see the Mirage complete. I think I remember you had some mishaps with another model of Mirage or maybe I'm mistaken... you dropped it on the floor or something like that, and then cancelled the build... So I'm very happy that you continued and finished it, or maybe it is a whole new kit (if i'm not mistaken, of course)... :) Anyway, congrats on the final results! It looks splendid. The weathering is lovely! Maybe a very very subtle overal darker filter would be great... to soften the contrasts between the bright colors of the plane, and the black streaks from the weathering....