Tamiya P-38J non-release

Steve Eagle

46 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

In America, the two terms are synonymous. As to the Mustang reference, I think that was sarcasm.

They may appear to be synonymous due to misuse and misunderstanding of the idiom.

Fortunately for the age of reason, as opposed to the age of stupid, only one of them makes any sense.

1 hour ago, Chek said:

They may appear to be synonymous due to misuse and misunderstanding of the idiom.

Fortunately for the age of reason, as opposed to the age of stupid, only one of them makes any sense.

The terms nuclear and nucular are interchangeable too, despite one being incorrect. A synonym is a synonym, regardless.

OK let’s practice. I could not care less about the P-51D variant.  We IMHO, no wait my not so humble opinion need a new P-51B!  Stop with clouding up the cosmic wish list with these kits that are every where, good value and perfectly fine to build.  Hmmmm maybe you were joking about the D variant?

(Note my granny said to alway use the two full words. Do not merge could and not.  Ain’t was off limits too.)

Edited by Rick Griewski

3 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

The terms nuclear and nucular are interchangeable too, despite one being incorrect. A synonym is a synonym, regardless.

No, they're not.

Mate, you're spending way too much time wallowing in social/ignoramus media. Nobody with any education says 'nucular'

That's the preserve of those who've never used the word 'nucleus' in their lives, ever.

Ignorance is ignorance no matter how bigly it is trumpeted.

Unless you want to find yourself slipping into Idiocracy, you should resist at every opportunity.

Edited by Chek

Just now, LSP_Ray said:

Just what we need, modeling topics with thread drift into grammar. <_<

If you think this is about 'grammar', you should re-read carefully, because that's not the word you want.

Ability to communicate with clarity is way more fundamental than that.

3 hours ago, Chek said:

If you think this is about 'grammar', you should re-read carefully, because that's not the word you want.

Ability to communicate with clarity is way more fundamental than that.

lol. Come on. Ease up. Just be contently smug that we're metric and not using bananas as a unit of measurement.:lol:

Matty