AIMS NEWS

Pastor John

15 minutes ago, AlanG said:

I would also like to add PJ that you have been nothing but patient, informative and helpful to me throughout the conversations we've had on here and through emails  regarding the Ju88 and also your products. It has been, and will continue to be, a pleasure to know you.

On a side note. If you ever do re-make a Ju88 G6 conversion. then please send me a pm. I'm still after one.

Take care and rest easy. You've earned it.

I am agree with all you mentioned.

And +1 for my second Ju-88C6 conversion.

On 2/5/2022 at 7:26 PM, Pastor John said:

As for the 1/32 Ju 88 sets - as you all know these are my babies. I do not know what the future holds for my health or for Revell but if the Revell kits are re-released please know it would be my own desire - all things being equal - to provide a conversion here and a conversion there to people on this website as and when I could.

Hi John ...

I will email you on this for clarification.

I emailed you a little while ago during recovery - before this latest challenge hit.

Kindest regards

Rog :)

Please do take care. You are a very creative man.  I am so sure you will move on to something else that makes you happy and pays some of the bills. 

Thanks so much for all the brilliant conversion sets I have from you.  I feel that your sets contributed to the popularity of the Revell Ju-88 kits to make it the most interesting and adaptable model; just like the real aircraft.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John,

Likely the last set you sold to us mir mortals.  The 110F/G set arrived safe and sound from Hungary  I'm over the moon you took the extra efforts (in pain no doubt) to accommodate me.  Take care and diving into the DVD to study tonight.   The C variant tail was a blessing.  Thank you mate!  Kosz!

Sincerely,

Like Troy, i would also like to thank you for your kindness in making me a Ju88 G6 conversion. I look forward to it arriving and when it does, it will move right up to the top of my build list. I just hope i can do it justice.

Take it easy and i hope you are as pain free as is possible under the circumstances.

Thank you again.