AIMS NEWS

Pastor John

AIMS NEWS. Hi everyone it is with great sadness that I inform you that due to ill health I will no longer be sending orders to private customers. It is hoped that this drastic step will give me more time to rest and a fighting chance of providing Hannants with a limited stock and therefore be able to continue. My hands are ruined and that it that. Thank you for all your support over the last 22 years. I will soon be taking my website down but will keep my FB page open. I had hoped to continue to be able to sell my 1/32 Bf 110 and Ju 88 sets that are not supplied to Hannants but after just 10 minutes back casting (two loads in the machine) my hands were on fire and the MRI reports that the nerves are damaged and there is nothing the surgeon can do about it and the most powerful steroid injections every month for last 10 months and 10 months of rest from the machines and moulds and packing orders have not made a blind bit of difference. So that is that, the situation is permanent and I must do the bare minimum or nothing at all - those my only options at this point. Best wishes, John

...so sad to read this, John.

Had the hope, you´re on your way to a (hopefully) full recovery when seeing your work on the Mistel over the last weeks!

Thank you for providing me excellent conversion/detailing sets and decals!

I still hope, your hands getting better some day!

All the best - Reimund  

So had I. I went back to work three days ago as bills to pay, after just 10 minutes it was like I had never rested a single day or had corrective surgery or anything. It is what it is - I try and continue to supply Hannants as and when. It is either that, mothball or sell and I would rather try to continue a little bit longer if I can

I'm really sorry to hear that John
I bought many decals and Ju-88 / Bf 110 sets from you in the past years to be used one day.

In fact, a 110F is currently on the way, waiting to be painted.
I will share the projects that I will finish using Aims products here on the LSP pages.

Take care of yourself

:(

This is a tragedy, John - not only for we modellers who desire to buy and use your excellent parts, but more importantly, for you personally. I can barely imagine the pain and frustration you must be experiencing, and I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I wish I could do more.

Kev

Truly terrible news John; for you as a skilled craftsman who has made his living thus, and for us as appreciative customers. I can’t imagine what it must be like to have to accept and come to terms with this situation but I sincerely hope that you can come to some peace of mind. Thank you for what you have given to the hobby….without your skills I wouldn’t have a Bf110G4 in my collection not to mention the F/G2 yet to be built.

My very best wishes for your future

Max