Tamiya New Item(s)

MikeC

3 hours ago, John1 said:

A brand new 32nd P-51D, massively upgraded from the previous Mustang kit.  I'm sure of it.  

Just to play along though:

F-86 

F6F Hellcat

New tool F-4, starting with the F-4C because that is the kit I am halfway through building. 

An F-86 would be absofreakinwonderful.

59 minutes ago, williamj said:

That would be my guess,  bet money on it.

:lol: That does make sense since ZM is about to put a really good one in the market, as well as a few other Me-109 LSPs out there regardless of how easy or hard they are to get.

It follows that ZM would put an LSP Me-109 and Tamiya would come out of the blue with a super kit of one. :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

A large scale Me109G6....?

If a new 1/32 tool is released, the '109G6 makes a lot of sense. I suggest that because it would fit into a pattern that Tamiya has exhibited in the past, one in which it follows up successful 1/72 and 1/48 toolings of a type with the larger scale. Doesn't matter what ZM does, as the two companies approach to design work is so different.

11 minutes ago, ivanmoe said:

If a new 1/32 tool is released, the '109G6 makes a lot of sense. I suggest that because it would fit into a pattern that Tamiya has exhibited in the past, one in which it follows up successful 1/72 and 1/48 toolings of a type with the larger scale. Doesn't matter what ZM does, as the two companies approach to design work is so different.

By the same "rule" we are due a Ki-61, P-47, FW 190 A/F/D, Bf 109 E, and a Seiran. 

Radu

16 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

Watch it be a new 1/12 scale motorcycle. Seen a few announced kits of the new BMW HP4 bike.

Matt

They very recently released a 1/12 Suzuki GSX-RR motogp bike of the back of winning the championshipin 2020, and its a damn fine kit as well so maybe not another bike just yet?

Regards. Andy