The Book of Boba Fett

Out2gtcha

Neat to see the Mando in this fighter but it does not seem as practical a ship as the Razor Crest was. I guess this is the Mando's mid life crisis - kid has gone away to college, family sedan got wrecked and instead of replacing with a useful truck or SUV he gets a old hot rodded up sports car.....

:)

Edited by petrov27

29 minutes ago, petrov27 said:

Neat to see the Mando in this fighter but it does not seem as practical a ship as the Razor Crest was. I guess this is the Mando's mid life crisis - kid has gone away to college, family sedan got wrecked and instead of replacing with a useful truck or SUV he gets a old hot rodded up sports car.....

:)

Haha I love it! Needs a leather jacket over that Beskar.

Cheers,  Tom

I'm absolutely loving it.  The series are fleshing out the Star Wars universe in so many ways. Its kind of refreshing to see enthusiasts like Favreau and Filloni put in charge of something so big. Their passion and respect for the subject matter reminds me of the people who worked for Wingnut Wings. People who are passionate and supported can create some amazing things. There's so much potential content in that universe it's like Disney brought a gold mine that will never be exhausted.

I also love the Maori vibe that Temuera Morrison brings to the character of Boba. I always remember him from the Kiwi movie Once were warriors.

Matty

On 1/30/2022 at 6:10 AM, LSP_Matt said:

I'm absolutely loving it.  The series are fleshing out the Star Wars universe in so many ways.

Thats one of the MAIN things I loved about it. The Rankor story line w/Jabbas old palace, the Twins and the deep story of the Tuscan Raiders and the spice trade I found cool, as it continued and prequeled some cool story lines from my child hood.