The Book of Boba Fett

Out2gtcha

If you're a Star Wars fan and/or The Mandalorian, this series is for you. 

Wonderfully entertaining and if you are my age and saw IV back in the late 70s, and then Return in the 80s there are some very cool story lines continued from Jedi. 

Worth the watch for sure if you are into that kind of thing and happen to have Disney+.

48 minutes ago, Uncarina said:

And my Revell Razor Crest is on it’s way! Hoping to do a buddy build with my Slave One.

Man Tom, Jennings is right, you should see Mando's NEW ride that replaces the Razor Crest in the latest Madalorian cross-over episode of TBOBF.

I damn well am going to HAVE to have one if they put a model of it out. It's pretty much the exact opposite type ride to Mando's previous Razor Crest.

Google it if you don't have Disney+

To be fair, it’s a very heavily modified Naboo N-1 starfighter, including what appears to be the top part of a hemi (circular air filter and all) sticking out of the hood.  It would take a lot work to take a previous kit of the N-1 and make it into Mando’s new ride.

I picked up the Revell Razor Crest kit.  It’s very nice, although the Mando figure included seems very weirdly proportioned.  Since it has a stand, I’m tempted to build it in the in-flight configuration, but then you miss out on all of the interior detail.  Be interesting to see how the upcoming AMT (Polar Lights) 1/72 kit compares.

9 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I was hooked on it immediately!  Great stuff.  And the most recent episode ties the Mandalorian in with the Boba Fett story.

I think it says something that the best episode of Book of Boba Fett is actually an episode of the Mandalorian.

8 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Man Tom, Jennings is right, you should see Mando's NEW ride that replaces the Razor Crest in the latest Madalorian cross-over episode of TBOBF.

I damn well am going to HAVE to have one if they put a model of it out. It's pretty much the exact opposite type ride to Mando's previous Razor Crest.

Google it if you don't have Disney+

Just watched last night. Pretty snazzy, but I still prefer the Razor Crest. How’s he going to transport his bounties in this thing? Maybe Grogu could fit in that little observation bubble however.

Cheers,  Tom

4 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

I did enjoy the Boba Fett/Lawrence of Arabia storyline from the first few episodes.

Wonder how long it will take before we see either a full kit or a 3D printed conversion for the N-1 to bring it up to Mando's new specs?

Matt

That is what I ams wondering!

It is a LOT different that the old republic Naboo N-1 with a lot more open areas and steam-punk type look almost, but not so discombobulated.

I can't say the Mandoloarian X-over episode is the best one so far, but it was cool.

I've really enjoyed all the Jedi stories along with Tuscan raider stories that have been continued on Tatuine.