1/32 Bf 109 E-3, E-4 & E-7 trop from Hobby 2000 (Dragon rebox) - released

barkhorn

On 3/2/2022 at 1:47 PM, TankBuster said:

Just ordered E-7Trop from super-hobby.com at a total price of $67.92 Australian delivered to my door. Cant wait for it to arrive. Cheers Bob.

Thanks for the heads up Bob!....just sent an order through!

Cheer's,

Jeff.

25 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Sneaky, I don't have that kit.

Yes, the E-4 kit has those three parts gated off. Strange, really, as they could have easily left them in there, all the other E-4/B parts are in there. In many Dragon AFV kits, they have parts from many other variants.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I ordered my E7 from super-hobby in Poland and it was sent from Poland on the 3rd of March to Australia but has not arrived and Aust post has not received it, a smaller item was sent on 18th of march and it arrived the other day. Super Hobby is chasing it up with Polish post, has anyone else in Australia ordered from them and receive their parcel as I would like to know who actually delivered it. Cheers Bob.

20 minutes ago, TankBuster said:

Hi, I ordered my E7 from super-hobby in Poland and it was sent from Poland on the 3rd of March to Australia but has not arrived and Aust post has not received it, a smaller item was sent on 18th of march and it arrived the other day. Super Hobby is chasing it up with Polish post, has anyone else in Australia ordered from them and receive their parcel as I would like to know who actually delivered it. Cheers Bob.

G'day Bob, mine was sent on the 14th of March, and it still hasn't arrived yet.

Jeff.

2 hours ago, Jeff T said:

G'day Bob, mine was sent on the 14th of March, and it still hasn't arrived yet.

Jeff.

Hi Jeff thanks for the reply, I have waited over 6 weeks before for mail from Europe so not to worried yet, my local postie said it would be delivered by contractor and I am not sure who that would be hence my question on delivery. I will update you when I hear back. Cheers Bob.

12 hours ago, TankBuster said:

Hi Jeff thanks for the reply, I have waited over 6 weeks before for mail from Europe so not to worried yet, my local postie said it would be delivered by contractor and I am not sure who that would be hence my question on delivery. I will update you when I hear back. Cheers Bob.

Thanks a lot Bob!

Cheer's,

Jeff.