Quinta studio's QD32035 1/32 F-4C 3D-Printed & coloured interior (for Tamiya kit) release!

Quinta Studio

Hello everybody!
We are proud to present our new product!
1/32 F-4C 3D-Printed & coloured Interior on decal paper (for Tamiya kit)
Article: QD32035
Price: 40€
Available to buy on our website:
Also available on:

460_big_0.jpg
7318_zm.jpg
7323_zm.jpg
7321_zm.jpg
7320_zm.jpg
7319_zm.jpg
7316_zm.jpg
7315_zm.jpg
7314_zm.jpg
7313_zm.jpg
7312_zm.jpg
7317_zm.jpg

On 1/26/2022 at 8:52 AM, Dave Williams said:

Is there a second upper rear IP in the set?  What’s shown (your part 10) over kit part 35 is the part used in the Tamiya instructions for the F-4D (Step 27)

https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/0/0/9/131009-51-instructions.pdf

The rear IP for the F-4C is a kit part F22, which is quite different.

I just posted a question on this over on the Aviation Discussion forum.  To my uneducated eyes, it looks like the only fix needed is to trim away the far left instrument and a bit of the exposed panel.  That seems to replicate a mid-life C with the RHAW scope and control panel added (as just about all C's had by 1967). 

Zcd60vU.jpg

2 hours ago, John1 said:

I just posted a question on this over on the Aviation Discussion forum.  To my uneducated eyes, it looks like the only fix needed is to trim away the far left instrument and a bit of the exposed panel.  That seems to replicate a mid-life C with the RHAW scope and control panel added (as just about all C's had by 1967). 

The main issue for me, as well as likely for some of the others, is that we were planing on building an Operation Bolo F-4C using Jennings’s decals, and the kit C panel without the RWR display and warning annunciators was better for some of those aircraft.  It would have been better if the set was a C/D set and had both rear IPs, or was a correct C set, and this set was a separate D set.