Takom 1:16 Panzer IB

LSP_K2

10 hours ago, jeroen_R90S said:

Nice fix!

I may have missed it, but are the dings and dents around the upper hull intentional or bad mouldings? Judging by the quality of your work I would assume the former? :)

Yep, intentional. That's just to give the surface a bit of "character".

You're slowly getting this beast all together Kevin and it's looking good so far. 

Trying out new to me paints or newly released paints from a different manufacturer than I'm used to dealing with has always been a "dance with the devil" situation for me. It typically means that I've got to get used to how it sprays through my AB and then how it lays down on the surface that I'm spraying. Looks like it has worked in your favor on this build I'm glad that the color is working out well for you.

10 hours ago, mustang1989 said:

You're slowly getting this beast all together Kevin and it's looking good so far. 

Trying out new to me paints or newly released paints from a different manufacturer than I'm used to dealing with has always been a "dance with the devil" situation for me. It typically means that I've got to get used to how it sprays through my AB and then how it lays down on the surface that I'm spraying. Looks like it has worked in your favor on this build I'm glad that the color is working out well for you.

Yes, it's coming along. I now have well over half of the second set of tracks finished, and will keep plugging away, no matter what. Once I got the MRP to spray properly, it was a cinch, but I'm still very reluctant to use their chocolate brown, so will be using some "modified" Tamiya instead. I also discovered that while it appears to be rock hard, 92% alcohol strips it right off, which was a big surprise. Thanks, Joe.