New Anyz items!

Winnie

Just got some new Anyz materials. 

I'm sure most of you are aware of Anyz, and he recently came out with a new line of materials, Photoetched buckles! I got some additional stuff, but I thought it worth mentioning in any case!

v8LML3J.jpg?1

Some more decals, and seat belt buckles in 48th and 32nd. These are great additions to the model enhancement catalogue!

qiIvSR7.jpg

Cheers!

H.

Added to say his decals are printed by Cartograf if that matters to youse all.

I originally bought some of the stuff to spruce up my B-52 Cockpit in 32nd, There are most decidedly details to be found in his stuff! Superb stuff.

He also has digital versions of the spark plug leads, nuts, bolts, switches, knobs, etc....  For those of us with 3D printers.  I purchased several files and spent about $16 U.S for all.  Otherwise if you want his resin sets, you'll have to pay some highway robbery rates for UPS Shipping to the U.S.

I ordered a HUGE order of AnyZ stuff right before the world fell apart in 2019 and love them. All sorts of dial sets, knobs, pull handles, spark plug wire, SS wire and a load of connectors of all size and shapes. Really glad I got it when I did.

Great stuff though

On 1/22/2022 at 8:37 PM, Winnie said:

I took your advise and found those buckles for MY A-6A build, but may most decidedly use these now! Now I just need to find some good foil!

I think both still have their place, it seems the Verlinden sets come with some stuff not in the Anyz sets, like those L-shaped loops or whatever they are :) As you may recall I used doubled-up tape for my belts, though triple may have been better... Sure is a fiddly job!