Infinity Models schedule of new releases in 2022-2023, Me-410 and Kate incl.

Jan_G

Great choices - Val, Kate, 410.. i do wish they would do their FW-189. I couldn't get the resin one despite efforts. Based on reviews of the helldiver I'm guessing these kits would be in the "expert" category of build expertise?

1 hour ago, Jboldt007 said:

Great choices - Val, Kate, 410.. i do wish they would do their FW-189. I couldn't get the resin one despite efforts. Based on reviews of the helldiver I'm guessing these kits would be in the "expert" category of build expertise?

Indeed must have some experience with resin kits. The Helldiver is a bit rough.  Makes

a very good looking model.  We own the resin Fw-189 and the Me-410.  Great resin kits.  I am looking forward to the VAL. Hopefully a styrene kit from the start

On 3/24/2022 at 2:46 AM, Anthony in NZ said:

Any news on the Vampire FB5/9 release?

This is the one I'm waiting on too.  I just looked at their site and there's nothing new since 2021.  Hope this gets released this year.

Cheers,

Michael

I did the resin 410, and was pleased with the results. Modeling skills required;). It will be interesting to see it. No matter what scale this bird is done in- the canopy

is a bear. HpH did a reasonable job with it in resin, but it will be interesting to see it in injection form.

based on info from Heinz poted on britmodeller it seems that Infinity is considering A-20 Havoc, Savoia Marchetti SM.79, Dornier Do-17, Saab Draken and Saab Gripen for future releases

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235108464-some-infinity-models-rumours/ 

17 hours ago, Jan_G said:

based on info from Heinz poted on britmodeller it seems that Infinity is considering A-20 Havoc, Savoia Marchetti SM.79, Dornier Do-17, Saab Draken and Saab Gripen for future releases

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235108464-some-infinity-models-rumours/ 

Ambitious scheduling. Hope I get to see the Draken as I'll buy every boxing.

Tony 

A-20 Havoc, Savoia Marchetti SM.79, Dornier Do-17, Saab Draken and Saab Gripen. All in 1/32. And a 1/48 B-26 Marauder.

All from one company which is making short run plastic kits. These would take at least 10 years to arrive, if they ever do!

This reminds me Tan Model's future list.