Infinity Models schedule of new releases in 2022-2023, Me-410 and Kate incl.

Jan_G

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 9:15 AM, Flipper said:

I am sorry, that no one is specifically mentioning Z-37... (I know, that this can be related a very specific group, or modelers from a specific region, but...)

That plane is my really favorite. 

I also thought that was the stand-out kit among those!

22 minutes ago, Bill M. said:

Very exciting to see that work continues on the Kate! This, with the announced Val, will fill a long overlooked niche— that of the early Pacific War. I will be buying one of each for sure!

Bill M.

Anything other than fighters is overlooked as far as WW2 Japanese aircraft is concerned.  Like to see a Grace, Jill, and Judy too.

2 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Anything other than fighters is overlooked as far as WW2 Japanese aircraft is concerned.  Like to see a Grace, Jill, and Judy too.

agree however we are slowly getting there though and I'm thankfully that every year we get new previously unreleased aircraft appearing in our scale and long may it continue

4 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

2 hours ago, npb748r said:

agree however we are slowly getting there though and I'm thankfully that every year we get new previously unreleased aircraft appearing in our scale and long may it continue

Maybe HKM will throw out a Betty?! :shrug: ... They are the go-to manufacturer for BIG birds. I'm just glad we'll finally have a full line up of early war IJN Carrier birds

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69