Hasa 1/32nd -262 canopy mask sets?????

swede

OK, I give up! I have a -262 mask set for the model in my stash. Surprise, it does not begin to be the proper size. While it is marked as "Me-262", there is no specification for the make of the model. I have seen them for Trump, Revell, etc. but nothing specific for the Hasegawa. Is there a set for, Hasegawa Me-262A ? Any info appreciated! I noticed the set I have also does not have the straight line oblong front windscreen, it seems to have a curved bottom?

Kevin, its Eduard but for a newer kit I'm sure. The Eduard XL-022 is discontinued. I was hoping I could avoid hand cutting and liquid mask but its what happens when you reach WAY back in the stash pile!!....:)

Appreciate you guys getting back to me on this!!! Jennings, went through a number of your articles on the -262............

54 minutes ago, swede said:

Kevin, its Eduard but for a newer kit I'm sure. The Eduard XL-022 is discontinued. I was hoping I could avoid hand cutting and liquid mask but its what happens when you reach WAY back in the stash pile!!....:)

I built this kit many years ago (and have another one in the stash), and it wasn't such a big deal to mask the canopy by hand:

C3QQz7.jpg

OHPjRf.jpg

Kev