Hrvatska kockica

blackbetty

A new year and a new build. after the Pucará i need something to just stick together and not have to scratch 99% of the parts. this one will be with no aftermarket, just oob.

the only thing not in the box are the decals for the croatian checkered sheme i drew and printed.

box and decals:

02.jpg

Edited by blackbetty

i briefly thought about changing the seats to aftermarket, but there is no way any resin seat will fit into the tub without major surgery (i tried CAM and HAD seats)

i dont know how the Verlinden update sets quality is and it costs more than the kit, so i reminded me in time that i just wanted to assemble something

first i shot the bluegreen (self mix) that looks green or turquoise depending on the sun

the gearbays were shot radome tan that is very close to the colour i see on the real thing

04.jpg

i assembled the fuselage with all internals and the fin. there will be some putty work necessary on the nose, spine and lower joint - so much for "just sticking together"

this kit has some fit probelms, nothing major, but still...

i want to paint the fuselage, the wings and the horizontal tailplanes separate and assemble them afterwards, masking should be much easier this way

08.jpg

• 3 weeks later...