Prayers needed!!!

Hawkwrench

Hey all, my wife and I found out several hours ago that her sister has COVID really, really bad and the hospital don't think she's gonna make it very long. 

She's not on a ventilator per her request (DNR), but her oldest son is getting an emergency POA in order to override it.

I (We) would appreciate any and all prayers right now for her. Her name is Janie!

Thanks in advance!

Tim

Any updates on how she’s doing?  My wife and I had Covid pneumonia at the same time and were hospitalized for almost two weeks.  I was in pretty bad shape, but neither of us were put on a ventilator and we both recovered just fine, so, hopefully, she will as well.  Just takes time and want-to.  I’m old enough to believe in good vibes so I am sending her all we can spare and then some.  One word of advice:  Don’t send her a care package of long underwear, Slim Jim’s and jerky like my kid sent us. :blink:  Never have figured that one out.  COVID recovery is a looong process and her kids need to understand that.  Otherwise, they will worry themselves to death and may make unwise decisions.  My kids did.  All the best.  OBG and OBWife.  (Covid took a toll on her hair, but don’t tell her I said that.)

UPDATE:

The Dr called the family in to say their goodbyes. He said that even with a ventilator, she's too far gone. He thinks it won't be very long. It don't matter to me what other people's religious views are (although I respect them), I am a former preacher and I've seen GOD move in impossible situations and miracles happen, so we're not giving up until it's either finally over or she pulls through.

Will keep updates as we here it

Tim

Brother Tim, 

I pray the good LORD will guide his healing hand toward Janie. Yes, Christ in his glory can move mountains, calm the seas, and raise the dead. So, we will surely pray and believe for his miracle. Psalm 23. God Bless you All.

Mike

PS: there is no former in his eyes. Not unlit we are with him.