LSP 2021 Christms Raffle Winners!!!

LSP_K2

15 minutes ago, Derek B said:

[...] the fact that shipping it from Canada to the UK would be extremely expensive for both of us (for Simon to send it to me, and me to receive it), I would be grateful if K2 could put it back into the draw again please, and hopefully, someone in Canada or the US may be lucky enough to win it, thus helping out with postal costs to Simon?

We have a standing policy to provide financial assistance for participants who find themselves facing hefty international shipping fees, so Simon only need to contact us to arrange reimbursement. We're even happy to assist with any local charges you may incur, Derek.

Kev

1 hour ago, coogrfan said:

Umm...I didn't win anything. Just sayin'. 

That should have never happened, but you're right, I see nothing to indicate your number (34) was ever drawn. Odd, my roommate (who helps with the drawing) counted out all 51 numbered tags, and I double checked that for him before we commenced with the drawing.

9 hours ago, Derek B said:

First of all, a huge thank you to both everyone who has donated either kits or other modelling related paraphernalia for this wonderful 2021 LSP Christmas raffle, and to K2 and everyone else who has organised it - it really does bring great cheer to us all and for for me is both one of the highlights of LSP and a true testament to the friendship generous nature of all of our members - well done all!

As for myself, I have been fortunate enough to win a wonderful 1/32 Hasegawa A6M5c Zero kit kindly donated by Simon (Smoke417). However, as this particular model type is not what I really collect, and the fact that shipping it from Canada to the UK would be extremely expensive for both of us (for Simon to send it to me, and me to receive it), I would be grateful if K2 could put it back into the draw again please, and hopefully, someone in Canada or the US may be lucky enough to win it, thus helping out with postal costs to Simon?

I would like to wish all members a merry Christmas and happy new year - thank you all for making LSP as great as it is!

Cheers

Derek 

1 hour ago, jeroen_R90S said:

+1

First time I've participated and it's good fun both receiving and giving. (sent both(!!) PM's)

I'm sure something can and will be worked out with Coogrfan?

Jeroen

Perhaps there is a solution to the t*****p with Coogrfan?

8 hours ago, coogrfan said:

Umm...I didn't win anything. Just sayin'. 

1 hour ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

Perhaps there is a solution to the t*****p with Coogrfan?

I was thinking the same - Simon, would you be willing to donate the A65MC to coogrfan instead of me please?

Best regards

Derek

10 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

We have a standing policy to provide financial assistance for participants who find themselves facing hefty international shipping fees, so Simon only need to contact us to arrange reimbursement. We're even happy to assist with any local charges you may incur, Derek.

Kev

Thank you Kev. If it was a model type that I wanted, then yes, I would gratefully accept the offer. However, in this particular case, I am happy for it to be re-drawn or donated to another LSP member please (I am still very grateful to Simon for offering and donating it to me in the first place, it is a very generous thing to do - thank you).

Derek

A really big THANKS to all of you who organized and participated in this drawing!  :clap2::yahoo::clap2:

I almost feel bad about it now as I didn´t donate anything, makes me feel like a real cheapskate!  :(:blush:

But I promise, next year I WILL donate a kit, decals or resin sets! :D

Cheers!  :beer:

Stefan

1 hour ago, Phantom2 said:

A really big THANKS to all of you who organized and participated in this drawing!  :clap2::yahoo::clap2:

I almost feel bad about it now as I didn´t donate anything, makes me feel like a real cheapskate!  :(:blush:

But I promise, next year I WILL donate a kit, decals or resin sets! :D

Cheers!  :beer:

Stefan

You can take my place next year....