LSP 2021 Christms Raffle Winners!!!

LSP_K2

6 hours ago, Phantom2 said:

Awsome!

I won a F-84 Thunderjet, a great kit and decals to boot!  :yahoo:

Many thanks! 

Stefan (aka Phantom2 ) :beer:

Hi Stefan, congratulations and PM me to exchange some info on addresses and such.

And same goes for seiran01 (mike) please PM me for details.

And Kevin, you did a great job again, thank you for organizing this raffle and best wishes for 2022!!

Jack

Edited by Jack

26 minutes ago, Jack said:

Hi Stefan, congratulations and PM me to exchange some info on addresses and such.

And same goes for seiran01 (mike) please PM me for details.

And Kevin, you did a great job again, thank you for organizing this raffle and best wishes for 2022!!

Jack

I can´t send any message to you, it says; Jack can´t recieve any messages....  ????

Stefan 

I need to add my $0.02 in here too and thank not only Kevin but all the generous folks who contributed to making this raffle so much fun and so enjoyable!  This is the first time I've participated in it and I actually won a nice prize - 2 in fact.   I hope the person who won my donation is happy with it and can find a use for the Aries add-ons. Believe it or not, I have already decided on my donation for next year's raffle - well, part of it anyway.  I'm sure I'll have more to add as the year progresses.

I hope you all had a spectacular Christmas ad I wish you all a very Happy, Safe, and prosperous 2022!

On 12/26/2021 at 9:44 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Hasegawa A6M5c - Donated by smoke417 – Winner: Derek B

First of all, a huge thank you to both everyone who has donated either kits or other modelling related paraphernalia for this wonderful 2021 LSP Christmas raffle, and to K2 and everyone else who has organised it - it really does bring great cheer to us all and for for me is both one of the highlights of LSP and a true testament to the friendship generous nature of all of our members - well done all!

As for myself, I have been fortunate enough to win a wonderful 1/32 Hasegawa A6M5c Zero kit kindly donated by Simon (Smoke417). However, as this particular model type is not what I really collect, and the fact that shipping it from Canada to the UK would be extremely expensive for both of us (for Simon to send it to me, and me to receive it), I would be grateful if K2 could put it back into the draw again please, and hopefully, someone in Canada or the US may be lucky enough to win it, thus helping out with postal costs to Simon?

I would like to wish all members a merry Christmas and happy new year - thank you all for making LSP as great as it is!

Cheers

Derek