New ICM WW2 US plane kit?

thierry laurent

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

If they are willing to do an S-64/CH-54 in LSP scale, there's hope for a lot of different possibilities.

Yep especially those helos that operated in many WW2 theaters of operation, right ;)

But i think you're right about a 32nd scale Tarhey i.s.o. the promised 1/35 scale kit.....

Edited by Jack

Honestly, if we are going by the evidence so far, as well as taking into account ICM sensibilities, logic would seem to point toward a T-6/Harvard, T-28 or maybe been an L-4/O-59..... which I personally beould LOVE, as it would allow a possible J-3 too.

A T-6/Harvard kit would serve both the British and US WWII trailer area they seem to be working in atm.

My intention was not to speculate when I started this thread but as that looks to be an obvious side-effect, let's go! These guys have already demonstrated to be clever. Up to now they essentially chose single engine topics either covered by obsolete plastic models or by resin ones. If they go on in that direction, the Cornell trainer or P-51B are indeed the logical suspects... I'm afraid anything else is probably a wishful thinking.