Eduard Bf109e

Sepp

Seasons greetings, all!

Not so so much an 'on your marks' post, more a letter of intent or possibly even a memorandum of understanding... the next thing I'm going to try to not completely ruin is Eduard's Adlerangriff edition Bf109e.

W4goqH.jpg

I haven't yet decided what the scheme will be - much will depend on what aftermarket markings are available - but  I do know I'd like it to have the 'clean' blue fuselage with no mottling etc. and at least some yellow and/or white bits... not necessarily an entirely yellow nose.

Possible candidates are currently:

E3, 7/JG26, Lt. Josef Bürschgens, white 7 + I  or E4, 8/JG54, Oblt. Erwin Leykauf, black 3 +

E?, 5/JG26, pilot unknown (to me), black 2 + is also in the frame, but I'll need to ascertain what mark I should build it as.

If I can't find or knock up suitable markings for any of the above, it'll be E4, 9/JG3, Oblt. Egon Troha, yellow 5 + I  (one of the provided schemes).

Any thoughts/suggestions gratefully received!

Back soon(ish),

Sepp.

17 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

it may help and inspire you but I don't think you need inspiring.. your builds are truly amazing...

:clap2:

Wow! Thank you, it's really kind of you to say so... although I fear you may have been standing a bit close to the sherry trifle, lol!

• 2 weeks later...