1/32 F-16 Pave Penny Pod

AnthonyWan

On 12/12/2021 at 7:43 AM, 305 swag said:

I think you can modify the 1/32 Tamiya HTS pod to look like the PP pod. I believe the IAF uses them on their F-16’s.

I've done this after checking the Isradecal book. However when posting my model in Israeli group on Facebook I was told that IAF doesn't use it anymore.

51573476902_b06a87c5fc_h.jpg

If anywhere, it might be included in the SUFA kit?  I ran across a lot of unused goodies in the one kit I already built.  See if you can find sprue shots online and see what's in the kit.  Sorry, can't volunteer to dig through my kits since everything is still packed from the move.

9 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

If anywhere, it might be included in the SUFA kit?  I ran across a lot of unused goodies in the one kit I already built.  See if you can find sprue shots online and see what's in the kit.  Sorry, can't volunteer to dig through my kits since everything is still packed from the move.

Both Sufa and single seater kits contain 2 HTS pods (E-29, 30 and H-7,8). I checked this route building Barak posted above.

Edited by Helmsman

4 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

A potential future GT Resin item eh? :lol:

6 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

If it's this doo hickey then yes it's in the Sufa kit, this one is surplus

FfqJ4AH.jpg