v1.1 of “Building the Wingnut Wings Albatros D.Va” Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

Our latest title, Building the Wingnut Wings Albatros D.Va in 1/32 Scale, by Karim Bibi, has only been available for two weeks, but has already received a substantial update! One aspect of Karim’s build that isn’t really covered in the book is the rigging, so we’ve brought across the 12-page rigging tutorial from the AEG G.IV book, and incorporated it into the Albatros book. Consequently, the book moves to v1.1 and 197 pages!

UdXV1S.jpg

As always, this update is free to download for all existing purchasers, as long as you purchased it while logged into your account. If you didn’t, contact me directly to have this resolved. And if you haven’t created an account, do that first, and then get in touch. I will add the purchase to your account, and it will then be available to download from the Downloads section of your profile.

And of course, new purchasers will always receive the latest version of any book they buy.

Kev

7 minutes ago, Rockie Yarwood said:

Nice update of an already great reference work. I really enjoyed the explanation of the woodgraining techniques, and the reference photos of the actual Mercedes engine. The new rigging tutorial is the frosting on the cake!

Thanks for the kind words, Rockie!

Kev