1/32 Trumpeter F-8E sidewinder?

305 swag

3 hours ago, Barry said:

That's the launch rail, wouldn't there be a need for a single pylon to attach it to? I believe the kit already has separate rails that attach to the Y shaped pylon. I would think scratching or sourcing a single pylon would be fairly straightforward

Edit

I got a look at a set on e-bay, looking at the back of the rail. Can these be mounted directly, or do they need a pylon to mount to? s-l1600.jpg

Edited by eoyguy

And actually, the Trumpeter Y- launcher racks aren’t correct. They were asymmetrical, not symmetrical as Trumpeter provides. I have long desired to have an aftermarket correct set of y-launcher mounts and rails. Some have said they would consider some, but nothing has appeared on the market yet.  Still hoping though!

Bill M.

12 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

Working on the single mount adapter for the LAU-7 now. Hope to have something available by the end of the day.

The single mount AERO-3B will be added to the line and uploaded to the web site within the next few hours.

That’s great! Maybe a set of correct Y-rails too? Both will be most welcome!

Bill M.

20 minutes ago, Bill M. said:

That’s great! Maybe a set of correct Y-rails too? Both will be most welcome!

Bill M.

Would only need one side I think, the problem being that they are symmetrical and shouldn't be. Would only need the one that's different than whats in the kit.