“Building the Wingnut Wings Albatros D.Va” Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

I’m pleased to announce that our newest title, Building the Wingnut Wings Albatros D.Va in 1/32 Scale by our very own Karim Bibi, is now available!

WuwXGI.jpg

In this 186-page eBook, Karim Bibi builds the Wingnut Wings 1/32 scale Albatros D.Va kit to his usual excellent standard, utilising a variety of aftermarket parts and decals, along with some scratch-building, to produce an award-winning model.

Along with Karim’s terrific build, we’ve also included artwork by Ronny Bar, some historical notes by Greg VanWyndarden, and more than 90 walkaround photos of the Mercedes D.III engine by James Fahey—along with our usual appendices listing aftermarket and reference products.

And as with all our books, should any updates be released, anyone who purchased a prior version gets lifetime free access to all subsequent updated versions! All new purchasers will of course receive the updated version automatically.

And all this for just 15 Australian dollars!

Those of you who have seen Karim’s previous book with KLP, Building the Wingnut Wings AEG G.IV Late in 1/32 Scale, will know what to expect from this one, and won’t be disappointed!

Grab your copy now!

Kev

Many thanks to Nuno Andresen for his awesome feedback on our Albatros book!

"I purchased mine some days ago, read it thoroughly until last night and I am extremely well impressed with it. Beautiful build, spectacular painting, great reading and meticulously presented in a very consistent way that embraces all readers: from novices to experts. The digital format itself, and this has to be said, is an improvement over paper: in my iPad Pro it flows beautifully well and I can enlarge instantly every building detail I want to see sharper and larger. Pagination is pristine and the price is almost offered: it is meaningless. Congratulations to Karim Bibi! A spectacular model and a tremendous digital book. Highly recommended!"

This has been our most successful book launch so far, which bodes well for future projects, and for the ongoing viability of the enterprise, now that I'm doing it full time. So if you haven't jumped in yet, hop over to our website and grab yourself a bargain!

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-wingnut-wings-albatros-d-va-in-1-32-scale/

Kev