Great Wall Hobby P-40B- preorders

Jan_G

The clear part issue reminds me of when the Meng Me-163 Komet came out, and a lot of people weren't happy with the canopy clear part not being moulded with the frame,....it can be attached to the frame with no glue showing, but it is a lot trickier than just masking and painting, .....but like the Meng Komet, that, in no way will stop me from getting the P-40!

Jeff.

Edited by Jeff T

That photo came from the internet, but there are more amazing photos in Dana Bell’s “Air Pictorial” book on the P-40, including the armoured windscreen. https://www.amazon.com/Aircraft-Pictorial-No-P-40-Warhawk/dp/0985714948
This is essential for anyone interested in the P-40B. 
Radu

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Have they shown any other unused parts, or indicated that they were planning other boxings?  The only parts missing in the Hawk 81 release from the full sprues that they showed prior to release were the US seat, wing gun barrels, and pitot.  These parts should now be in this boxing of the kit.

I think shipping from China is a bit nerfed, especially “economy” shipping.  My Takom AH-64s haven’t moved since I got the shipping notice a week ago, but I’ve seen similar from other things I’ve ordered off eBay from China.  Think it’s just how that class of shipping works.