AIMS NEWS 1/32 PR Spitfire IV/IG & XI sets for Revell Mk II and IX kits

Pastor John

Hi everyone,

Sadly I have to report that my hands are wreaked, in particular my dominant right hand. The Carpal tunnel op has not helped and it is the surgeons opinion that the Median nerve has been crushed for far too long. I am hoping to get an appointment with a university professor dealing with nerve regeneration but no news so far. I have enough strength to cast using much softer silicone moulds than before but the packing / folding / using computer is the killer. So I am back but slow, less hours and in lots of pain. So that is that I do what I can for now.

So.... I have just sent off to Hannants 18x PR IV/1G and 30x PR XI sets which wiped me out of the PE component parts and the next PE stock will be here by mid November. If you can get from Hannants great but if you want to pre-order direct from myself the PR IV/1G set is £29.00 and the PR XI set is £34.00. Sorry but you would not believe the costs involved.

To order email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com thanks

My special thanks to Thierry for his patience and excellent achieve material without which the finer details of these complicated birds could not have been achieved.

My special thanks also to Tore Martin for without his excellent work on the canopies we would not have these vacform designs perfect to scale

One or two decal options may interest you on my AIMS sheet 32D025 but if you ever got the PR sets from Alister you will remember that you also have excellent decal spares in the AllyCat sets. I will so another Monotone Spitfire sheet as and when I am in less pain.

Thanks everyone

20210822-183012.jpg20210822-182534.jpg20210805-162934.jpg20210826-111237.jpg

• 2 weeks later...