Ta 152H-1 Ofw. Josef "Sepp" Keil, Stab/JG 301

Miloslav1956

• 11 months later...

Beautiful work !!

How did you find the base kit ? I've slightly started it and it's my first ZM kit. I find it to be worse than I expected - mind you I expected a lot from all I hear about ZM kits, so it's not BAD just not as sublime as I expected... a little soft in the details. I'm thinking that it was ZM's first 1/32nd kit (right?) so that might be it...

Thomas,

I thought I saw one of your builds in a ZM Concept Note for the Ho.229? My mistake. In any case, ZM’s first 1/32 release was the Shinden. The TA-152H-1 i also an early release that has many similarities such as the multicolored plastic and poor fit. Their TA-152H-0 is a later release with grey plastic, more refined details, and a better fit.

Cheers,  Tom

Edited by Uncarina

I have built 5 Ta 152's from ZM with no fitment issues. Yes, since the model is assembled from many parts, putty has to be used somewhere. It's not such a huge amount. I can document it with photos from the buildings.
The 152H-0 is a bit better plastic, but again there were a lot of ejectors added that cannot be puttyed.

sAhRdF.jpg

pnAXiX.jpg

HM8gAf.jpg

WxpD2P.jpg

95w007.jpg

Missed this when you first posted it Miloslav, beautiful work as always!  The diorama is very well executed and highlights the aircraft quite well.  Did you use the salt technique as part of your weathering?

Ernest

22 minutes ago, Greif8 said:

Missed this when you first posted it Miloslav, beautiful work as always!  The diorama is very well executed and highlights the aircraft quite well.  Did you use the salt technique as part of your weathering?

Ernest

Thanks Ernest, I use  for chipping - Ammo MiG "Liquid Mask"

• 2 weeks later...