Hawker Hunter J-34/F.50

RLWP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 10:59 PM, RLWP said:

Repeat after me -Do Not Go Totally Overboard...

Tried that Rich...never works for me!

Outstanding work (fully understand the engineer bit).

Derek

• 2 weeks later...

Just catching up on this one after too long.  It's fascinating to see the detailing process going on with the gun pack area.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:42 AM, RLWP said:

AM cockpits are odd stuff. When doing a build, a well finished cockpit seems to be vitally important. On a finished 'plane it's rarely the cockpit that is the interesting part. I've sneaked a few bits onto the sidewalls to break the plain surfaces, otherwise I think the top of the ejector seat is far more important

Ain't that the truth?

TBH, with the Hunter you can almost get away with a simple coat of black whilst humming to yourself (or better still, listening to on your stereo or whatever) a certain Stones hit.

On 11/10/2021 at 11:19 AM, Panzerwomble said:

It is truly a conundrum peculiar to aircraft modelling, hours spent on a pit that is later ignored, I tend not to get to worried about wheel wells for the same reason . Perhaps I am just less dedicated ...

Ah, another member of the "less dedicated" club, although I prefer to think of us as pragmatic and not given to expending effort which will be wasted. :coolio:

Even if it doesn't make the end of the GB, I hope we see this finished in due course, there's no jet like a Hunter.