Wingnut Wings Lancaster to be released by Border Model

LSP_Kevin

Mine’s going to be a 467 Squadron Lanc too, ME453 PO-L but she was shot down on her 6th op., having been with the squadron for just under one month……delivered 4 February 1945, lost 3 March 1945. 

On 6/29/2022 at 9:28 PM, mozart said:

Hannants are receiving their Lancs tomorrow so with a bit of luck, next week…….?

Belay that, just had an email tonight (Thursday) to say it's been despatched!  Oh my goodness gracious me! :unsure:

Same here, got really excited thinking I'd have it for the weekend, but then received a Parcelforce tracking notification to say they'd give me a timeslot on day of delivery. Nothing yet, but fingers crossed Monday. Thats been pretty much the lie of the land for my last couple of big H deliveries. 

550 Squadron plane for me of course, Grandfather's one he flew in most BQ-P 

Mine arrived on Friday. I had a very quick look this morning. My Belgian reseller got his boxes from MBK in Germany (but was cheaper!).

The good thing: MBK checked each box and acknowledged they were OK on a paper sheet. Then they put the clear sprues in bubble plastic sheets! A public "thanks" to them for that.:clap2:

19 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Mine arrived on Friday. I had a very quick look this morning. My Belgian reseller got his boxes from MBK in Germany (but was cheaper!).

The good thing: MBK checked each box and acknowledged they were OK on a paper sheet. Then they put the clear sprues in bubble plastic sheets! A public "thanks" to them for that.:clap2:

I understand that Albion Hobbies have done the same with the clear parts, mine should be here tomorrow! 

On 6/22/2022 at 6:53 AM, somebody said:

any canadian retailer has this in stock? Rather order locally in anticipation of damaged parts & avoid dealing with time consuming back & forth with oversea retailers.

Sunward has it on Pre-order, available August 20th:

https://www.sunwardhobbies.ca/border-models-avro-lancaster-132-scale-with-full-interior-bf010/

Jari

The big box arrived today and all good, a few small lines on some of the clear parts but all intact as is the cockpit framing. I also got a small bag of photo etch seat belts and 8 brass 0.303 barrels but no cooling jackets.

Graham 

5 minutes ago, Lancman said:

The big box arrived today and all good, a few small lines on some of the clear parts but all intact as is the cockpit framing. I also got a small bag of photo etch seat belts and 8 brass 0.303 barrels but no cooling jackets.

Graham 

Ditto. I know people have said this beforehand, but when the plastic is actually in your hands you can appreciate what a mind-blowing model this is. All us blokes know that size matters :coolio: but the real magic is in the detail and sheer quality of the mouldings. Un-be-lieve-a-ble! 

20 minutes ago, mozart said:

Ditto. I know people have said this beforehand, but when the plastic is actually in your hands you can appreciate what a mind-blowing model this is. All us blokes know that size matters :coolio: but the real magic is in the detail and sheer quality of the mouldings. Un-be-lieve-a-ble! 

Definitely and great to see SBC's in the bomb load, the wiring, radio dials and so on is superb.