Wingnut Wings Lancaster to be released by Border Model

LSP_Kevin

1 hour ago, scvrobeson said:

Dear Border,

Please release the nose-only kit as well after the full airframe.  No way I have the space for the full plane, but would absolutely love to do the nose section by itself to display.

Matt 

Yes Matt, on both accounts. As the proud owner of a HK Lancaster, I can assure you, you don't have room for a full kit. And I, too, would love a nose kit.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

4 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

Dear Border,

Please release the nose-only kit as well after the full airframe.  No way I have the space for the full plane, but would absolutely love to do the nose section by itself to display.

Matt 

Yes, and I’d be up for a couple of them too!

Thanks for the links MARU. It really is a splendid looking model and ought to be the crown jewel of many modeller's collections. 

£620 is an eye watering price though :(

I don't doubt that it's worth it and as you've said in the past, quality costs but it's still a chunk of change for a static display item. 

For many there is sure to be alot of soul searching before they pull the trigger on a purchase of that magnitude for a model kit set. 

@Max, is that nose section being built by the same modeller featured recently in this thread? 

The bomb bay doors appear to have a similar streaked appearance to pics of the full model. :hmmm:

Excellent stuff all round. I hope Border sell their whole stock as a venture this bold deserves to succeed. :popcorn: