Wingnut Wings Lancaster to be released by Border Model

LSP_Kevin

Not to “flog a dead horse” that is actually neither a horse nor dead, but Wingnut Wings still exists as a company, it is still registered as a going concern with the New Zealand Companies Register. Whether they are producing or selling anything right now is so far beside the point as to be a tiny speck on the horizon. They still exist and they can take legal action to defend their name. In fact, It is quite possible that they will also go after some people who libelled and harmed the brand.
Radu

Putting speculation to one side, as it’s not really anything I indulge in too much. I simply hope that whatever it is, gets resolved quickly enough, and I’m able to buy the kit. 
If not, it just means I’ve got £600 to splash elsewhere on other subjects instead. No dramas. 

5 hours ago, Radub said:

In fact, It is quite possible that they will also go after some people who libelled and harmed the brand.
Radu

What, “go after” former staff who talked about what happened? Or is it the people in these forums who wondered why WNW was stopped dead in its tracks you’d like to see them “go after?” Who are you, International Man of Libel Law? Are you going to write an amicus brief? Name names?

Come on, man.

Adam

1 hour ago, adameliclem said:

What, “go after” former staff who talked about what happened? Or is it the people in these forums who wondered why WNW was stopped dead in its tracks you’d like to see them “go after?” Who are you, International Man of Libel Law? Are you going to write an amicus brief? Name names?

Come on, man.

Adam

Why should I do anything? I am not the one bearing grudges. ;)

There were statements made about Peter Jackson's tax affairs, business acumen, his treatment of people, behaviours and politics that more or less stopped short of depicting him as some kind of Bond villain. :) 

Everything is in the public domain.

That kind of stuff was reckless, personal, had nothing to do with models and contributed nothing to the debate. 

Radu