MH-6M little bird with crew

matt_1185

Paint is on, then I messed up and started putting some decals on before the gloss coat…. :facepalm: got some Vallejo gloss varnish today and cot it coated I’ll let it dry all night and then finish the decals up n2sCJue.jpgop8gv5g.jpgL4xD53c.jpg

also got some “rope” for the operators  will have to dye it as they didn’t have any in black lol 

Z635FeF.jpg

These SF operators are extremely brave fellas. I would really not like to fly around in such a tiny, tiny airframe whilst the enemy were doing everything in their power to shoot the Little Bird down. These guys have some very big cojones. 

Chris.  

Edited by Confusionreigns178
Correcting a typo.

It might not be too late to go back in for that silvering. Some extra setting solution might be able to fix it.  Might be able to poke some tiny holes in it to allow the setting solution under the decal.  Completely optional though, of course.

Matt

1 hour ago, scvrobeson said:

It might not be too late to go back in for that silvering. Some extra setting solution might be able to fix it.  Might be able to poke some tiny holes in it to allow the setting solution under the decal.  Completely optional though, of course.

Matt

I tried some setting solution before I finished the clear coats and it didn’t seem to help :(

Had some time to paint the crew chief, he’s almost done :)  also gonna arm him with a basic rifle instead of a heavily modded M4 like the operators carry… even tho he was made as an operator lol just wanted to change my build up a little from the others… 

getting really consistent with my multicam painting as well, very happy about that lol took a good while to get it figured out.

zBKNkh7.jpgH5Dn51r.jpgwdXdTId.jpgd09O0C9.jpgXRs7wx5.jpg