MH-6M little bird with crew

matt_1185

Well figured I’d make a thread for my kitty hawk MH-6M since iv just started it not long ago. The helo it’s self won’t be crazy detailed as I assembled most of the cabin and cockpit before started getting into the more extreme scale stuff.  I’ll be jumping around from this to my venom build. 

here are some pics I took when I started to get this tread going. 

Cz8Dh5D.jpgserqi2R.jpgR6v5br7.jpgBX80dJZ.jpgBzF6MEe.jpgbVlZcD4.jpg

Got a little more work done on both pilots and first operator 91OKx00.jpgrcS2qQA.jpg

did the lighter section done as seen on the real deal guys in uniform.HaeHz5q.jpg

and the pilots 

mNXKsId.jpgOabhIY2.jpgRGCEy9Y.jpg

still need to add a few details ans then a wash, then on to the other 3 operators…. 

also please let me know if pictures are coming out ok 

::Update edit:: did some work on the operators head before calling it a night lol 

3r6NC74.jpgIC0z7Rm.jpg

Edited by matt_1185
Updated with new pictures

First operator is almost done had to take him out side for some pics!

JQzUjmw.jpgbDBipaC.jpg

mans some close up shots of the rifle! These live resin figures have so much detail ivAAyk0.jpg

4GcYsmh.jpg

pilots: 

left washed          Right no wash XLt7exU.jpg

Pilots glued in! Had to modify the front of interment cluster due to interference with glass windshield during dry fitting fuselage. Then glued fuselage together! I’m getting nervous as this will be first well put together kit iv done.. lol  0qEjip4.jpgTg3qB4V.jpg

5 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

Matt, EXQUISITE Figure work.

I think you have gotten the flesh/skin tones and clothing to perfection.

:wow::clap2:

(MY sister is an Artist And she's got to see your figures and says you really captured the skin colors,the shadows on the clothes,  and their expressions very realistically..

Praise indeed from a trained Artist! )

:bow:

I agree with her.

:bow:

Haha thank you for the kind words the colors definitely look better in the outside light and the operator still needs a wash. So it should look a bit better when done,  hopefully lol