JA37 Viggen

mark31

Looking great Mark, I've about 3 days behind you , working to detail the pit before trying to put it together , the only weakness of the I feel is the Instrument panel , , the printed one using Decals looks ok from a distance but there are better options these days . 

Keep up the great work,  a real inspiration 

ColinR

10 hours ago, Scotsman said:

Looking great Mark, I've about 3 days behind you , working to detail the pit before trying to put it together , the only weakness of the I feel is the Instrument panel , , the printed one using Decals looks ok from a distance but there are better options these days . 

Keep up the great work,  a real inspiration 

ColinR

Thanks and yes the front is could be better if you see what the have done with the side console

But happy with the result

2 hours ago, flarpen said:

That looks great.

But, I'm wondering, isn't it supposed to be some more details added behind the seat? It looks a bit bare.

Picture for reference

LL5Gjjc.jpg

I'm building straight from the box

There is always room for improvement.

Still needs the rod for the canopy but that's one off the last things off the build.

Otherwise after 5 min it brakes off

Mark

12 hours ago, mark31 said:

I'm building straight from the box

There is always room for improvement.

Still needs the rod for the canopy but that's one off the last things off the build.

Otherwise after 5 min it brakes off

Mark

What I'm saying is, it looks like there is something supposed to be installed behind the seat, you can clearly see the location holes. What I'm wondering is if you have missed that part, or if it's missing in the instructions or not included in the kit at all.

I would be very surprised if Jetmads have missed this area considering how the details of the rest of the kit is well catered for.

And by the way, as can be seen, it will be clearly visible on the complete kit.

Xx4utfh.jpg

Q7mwmav.jpg

vQSSiDg.jpg

Edited by flarpen

11 minutes ago, flarpen said:

What I'm saying is, it looks like there is something supposed to be installed behind the seat, you can clearly see the location holes. What I'm wondering is if you have missed that part, or if it's missing in the instructions or not included in the kit at all.

And by the way, as can be seen, it will be clearly visible on the complete kit.

Xx4utfh.jpg

Q7mwmav.jpg

vQSSiDg.jpg

Iff you read my previous post you will see that  the actuator got the canopy still needs to be placed

That's for later once iff I do it now I give it 2 min before it brakes off 

Iff you go further in the instruction you will see what mean when installing the canopy

Edited by mark31

15 minutes ago, mark31 said:

Iff you read my previous post you will see that  the actuator got the canopy still needs to be placed

That's for later once iff I do it now I give it 2 min before it brakes off 

Iff you go further in the instruction you will see what mean when installing the canopy

So, you are saying that all that detail is one part with the canopy actuator rod attached to it?
Can you install that after the seat has been installed?

3 minutes ago, flarpen said:

So, you are saying that all that detail is one part with the canopy actuator rod attached to it?
Can you install that after the seat has been installed?

i just follow the instructions

dyD0bJp.jpg

And like other are saying you whant see much off it

and yes here is room for extra detail and no im not going to do that

Mark

Edited by mark31