DH.82A Tiger Moth - G-ACDC (1/32, ICM)

PrzemoL

Thank you, everyone. 

However, I have to add that the doors, unlike the engine cover, will not look like this. Those paint scratches are completely unintended. They are still in the process of making and filling the gaps. I used paint as a primer only to test if there are no gaps between plastic and PE. The pieces will soon be painted properly, some wash added, but I do not plan any scratches of such type :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

2 hours ago, mozart said:

The detailing around the aft end, the control horns and linkages on the upper edge of the horizontal stabiliser are exceptional, are these part of the Eduard PE set?

The control horns are from Eduard PE fret. The ring on the upper side of the stabiliser is a twisted wire. The linkage passing through it is made from a piece of brass tube and two rigging eyelets from Bob's buckles line. The fittings on the fuse side where the elevator cables go out are just circles cut from a painted masking tape and the small blocks of plastic with the hole drilled through. The turnbuckles at the rudder cables are Gaspatch type C 48th scale 3D printed bits. They are CA-glued to plastic pieces imitating the tips of the rudder bar popping out of the fuselage. All lines are 0.12 fishing line painted steel and secured with polyimide tubing bits.

48 minutes ago, PrzemoL said:

Thank you.

The control horns are from Eduard PE fret. The ring on the upper side of the stabiliser is a twisted wire. The linkage passing through it is made from a piece of brass tube and two rigging eyelets from Bob's buckles line. The fittings on the fuse side where the elevator cables go out are just circles cut from a painted masking tape and the small blocks of plastic with the hole drilled through. The turnbuckles at the rudder cables are Gaspatch type C 48th scale 3D printed bits. They are CA-glued to plastic pieces imitating the tips of the rudder bar popping out of the fuselage. All lines are 0.12 fishing line painted steel and secured with polyimide tubing bits.

Thanks, those details make all the difference in the look of a model.  I must investigate the Eduard PE fret!